HASP Training Ltd provide travel safety awareness training for clients sending staff overseas.
Contact us for more information: +44(0)1202 729068 or +44(0)7884 001600
Working and travelling overseas is exciting, but there are risks to being an outsider in certain parts of the world. Our team prepare business men and women, journalists and aid workers for work in often tense and dangerous situations. Employers sending their staff overseas have a duty to ensure they are prepared, attending a HASP course takes care of this for you.
What our clients are saying
Examples of Courses
After a HASP course your employees will walk away with:
- A wealth of new skills to deal with difficult situations they might face overseas.
- A copy of our book "Travelling Safely Overseas" (also now available as an eBook)
- Increased confidence and the ability to carry out regular risk reviews.
- An Emergency First Aid certificate.
- The Individual Trauma pack (ITP) that they trained with.
- An increased awareness of the potential threats and where to look for the very latest travel advice.
- A greater understanding of the agencies on hand to assist them should they need to be extracted from trouble.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge that ensures your safety.
- A thorough understanding of Kidnap & Ransom for Extortion (KRE).
Our objective is to “Prepare not Scare”
If you're travelling with an illness you have already, it pays to scrutinise every phase of the trip and plan for all eventualities
Illness can flatten you when you're at home within arms reach of your bathroom and bed. But when travelling if you're poorly it's serious
"To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries"