HASP Training Ltd provide travel safety awareness training to clients sending staff overseas
Contact us for more information: +44(0)1202 729068 or +44(0)7884 001600
Working and travelling overseas is exciting, but there are risks to being an outsider in certain parts of the world. Our team prepare business men and women, journalists and aid workers for work in often tense and dangerous situations. Employers sending their staff overseas have a duty to ensure they are prepared, attending a HASP course takes care of this for you.
What our clients are saying
Examples of Courses
After a HASP course your employees will walk away with:
- A wealth of new skills to deal with difficult situations they might face overseas.
- A copy of our book "Travelling Safely Overseas" (also now available as an eBook)
- Increased confidence and the ability to carry out regular risk reviews.
- An Emergency First Aid certificate.
- The Individual Trauma pack (ITP) that they trained with.
- An increased awareness of the potential threats and where to look for the very latest travel advice.
- A greater understanding of the agencies on hand to assist them should they need to be extracted from trouble.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge that ensures your safety.
- A thorough understanding of Kidnap & Ransom for Extortion (KRE).
Our objective is to “Prepare not Scare”
The gun murder rate in the US has jumped by 10%, over 15.5 thousand people killed with firearms last year.
Just about to take part in our first Webinar, odd to think there will possibly be a few thousand people all across the globe listening in
Did I work hard ALL of yesterday? Did I hell, I snuck off to watch the Brownlee brothers nail the Triathlon, what a race? Well done boys!!