Places available on our November 20-22nd course in London, or request one at your premises
As our clients YOU are all different and have unique requirements. At HASP Training we pride ourselves on being customer focussed, cost effective, friendly and helpful.
The Course/Training begins with questions about your concerns. Where you are going, what the programme entails and how long it lasts. We are completely flexible and will endeavour to accommodate all your requirements.
A range of different options
Designed with "YOU" in mind
- 2 Hour Briefings: Favoured by an increasing number of organisations, the 2 hour briefing covers the Key Learning Points (KLP) of the longer courses, with a short Q&A at the end. An ideal top up/refresher option for a team just about to fly who feel a little "rusty" or suffering from skill fade. The session can (with a little notice) be tailored to the destination both in terms of Medical / Security concerns.
- 4 Hour / Half Day sessions: We have run several of these recently for Academic clients whose students are planning to live/study overseas, but also ideal for a morning session for the Corporate travelling team.
- 1-1 Training: A truly personalised day for one (or two) people. Concentrating on your concerns, and fully tailored to your trip.
- 1 Day Security: A day dedicated purely to Security concerns.
- 1 Day Medical: Concentrating on live saving skills that will equip you with the knowledge to preserve life. Designed for a scenario where the team may take a casualty some distance from aid. We run through the procedures and kit to save life.
- 1 Day Security / Medical: Split down the middle between Security and Medical topics (pictured below), learn how to enhance your security and to carry out vital life saving drills.
If you cant attend a course download our eBook @ £2.99? Or purchase a hard copy
"Travelling Safely Overseas"
With foreign travel looking increasingly risky, Author and Security Instructor Rupert Godesen From HASP Training Ltd delivers a book showing business and holiday travellers how to Stay Safe And Secure Whilst Overseas. Author, Security Trainer Rupert Godesen has published “Travelling Safely Overseas” as an eBook. Your indispensable guide to enhancing the safety of both you, your colleagues and family. Available for £2.99.